- Race Type 5K (3.1 mile)
The Whitefish 5K is run at the same time as the full and half marathons. The race starts in the heart of Whitefish at Depot Park. Strollers may be used during the 5K.
- RACE DATE Saturday, May 11, 2019
- STARTING TIME 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: all races start together at 8:00 a.m.
- NEW LOCATION: Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
- FINISH Depot Park in Whitefish, Montana
- Distance 5K or 3.1 miles
- ENTRY FEE
14 and older:
- $25 (through March 31)
- $30 (May 1 – May 10)
- $35 (May 11th, race day)
Ages 6 – 13:
- $10 (through March 1)
- $15 (May 1 – May 10)
- $20 (May 11th, race day)
5 and under: free
- Registration Registration includes:
- Water and Coffee provided by Traders Coffee
- Whitefish Marathon finishers shirt
- Medallion for all official finishers
- Fluids, foods and sanitary facilities on the course
- Celebration at the finish with food and drink for all runners
- Day pass for The Wave Aqua & Fitness Center
- Late Entry Fee Late registration pricing begins May 1, 2019.
- Charity The Whitefish Marathon is hosted by The Wave and is supported by its many sponsors. 100% of race entry fees will be donated to The Wave Scholarship Fund.
- THE COURSE
- AID STATIONS Water and sports drink are available on the course.
- AWARDS Ceremony to begin at approximately noon at Depot Park
- Top Female and Top Male overall
- Other Awards presented 3 deep for both genders in 10-year age divisions
- POST-RACE CELEBRATION The post-race party will be held near the finish in Depot Park in Whitefish. Participants can enjoy delicious barbecue donated by Piggyback Barbecue, as well as drinks, including beers from local breweries. The party is free to all runners participating in the marathon or half marathon and only $5 per person for friends and family.
- PACKET PICK-UP Friday, May 10
10am – 4pm
Wave Aquatic Center, 1250 Baker Ave, Whitefish, MT 59937
Saturday, May 11
6 – 7am
Depot Park, 510 Railway St, Whitefish, MT 59937